A Guide To IT Support Services And Fees
If You Are a Small to Medium business Owner with 5 - 100 workstations in The Lower Mainland Area And Are Looking to Outsource Your IT, Our Guide to IT Support Services And Fees Will Help You To Make An Informed Decision
What You Should Expect to Pay for IT Support For Your Small to Medium Business
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services,
and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer,
when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid
agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in
their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid
disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t
- Revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them
access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
Read our IT Buyers Guide and our IT Service Guide you’ll discover How You Can Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras, Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts. To get your copy simply complete and submit the form on the right and we will instantly send you your copy.